Well now...I don't like the white back/black front combo and I'm not a developer so all I know about this model is :
1) Expensive and you can't moto maker it.
2) If you un-lock the bootloader ... that voids the warranty. (wasn't going to anyway)
3) It doesn't come with Verizon's bloat right?
4) 32gb storage rather than 16 so lot's o' room for music, videos, extra drinks
5) It has everything the standard Moto X has you buy out of the VZW store ... OK Google now, Motorola assist , Active Notifications.
anything else I missed that's convincing to me that I should buy it?
Google Play Edition of the Moto X might be out by November (that could be a wait-n-see). Unless I get sleepness nights, I'll pull up a chair and wait...and wait...and
Thanks a lot Bfm for the post! zzz...