Thought I would share some things that I personally have tried and work with my Moto X (rooted, locked bootloader)
Please note that after installing, you MUST reboot into recovery mode (from power off, hold volume down and press power for a second or two the let go of power button. Scroll down with volume down and select with volume up) As of Xposed Framework ver 2.2, the framework works on our Moto X.
[SIZE="4"]Xposed Framework is required for the following modules to work. Grab the latest Xposed Framework installer from this thread:
[/SIZE][FRAMEWORK ONLY!] Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKsAvailable modules made specifically for Moto X
List of available modules that are untested, and/or made for "every" Android device (warning: some might be incompatible with our Moto X stock ROM)[INDEX][XPOSED] Collection of XPOSED ModulesAvailable modules that have been tested by @flashallthetime and known to work with Moto X
(original thread: Xposed framework beta 2 mod your stock rom)
- Mods that are safe to use:
- App settings ( dual panel )
- Enable Camera on lock screen ( I don't think this works)
- Gravity box 2.2.1 ( multiple mods )
- Maximize widgets
- MoDaCo ( multiple mods to system and system ui)
- Samsung stock jelly bean 1.0 ( battery mods)
- Xbatteries(battery mods)
- XBlast tools 1.5.1 ( multiple mods)
- Xlocky ( lock screen mods)
- XthemeEngine ( themes)
- Digitalbluebattery ( battery mods)
- [Xthemes] Mega Collection
The Advanced power module is a excellent one to use, giving you the reboot, reboot to recovery, screenshot, and so on options just like a custom rom.
Below is what I used to remove the carrier from the statusbar, moved the clock, changed colors, battery icon, navbar colors and many more.
GravityBox - tweak box - Xposed module for devices running Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 ROMs
Sent from my Moto X